Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny Shows

I watch anything that makes me laugh. From sitcom shows like The Office and The George Lopez Show to all the reality shows on Vh1 except for Rock of Love and New York Goes to Hollywood, which is horrible. I don't even think it airs anymore. But yeah, if it makes me cry of laughter during one episode. I become a die hard fan of the series and will watch it to the end of the season. I don't watch the shows like Law & Order, The Closer, or CSI; because I find them utterly boring. I guess I rather be amused, than become more knowledgeable on law and murder cases. I always like to have a good laugh, so I watch these shows to get that. I don't know, now that I noticed what I watch on television; I feel rather limited on selection of tv channel and shows.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I couldn't comment on the post written after this one, but you have 11 posts - way to go! And I'm glad you're using the blog to answer the Regents questions, and to post notes from other classes.

    ReplyDelete