Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Few Months

If my doctor told me I only had a few months to live; I don't know what I would do. Of course, the right thing to do, would be to spend time with loved ones and to help those in need. On the other hand, you could do whatever the hell you want-steal, vandalize, or even murder someone-because you are going to inevitably die. I could wrie what I would do, if it ever happened to me, but I don't think it would be truth. I think someone could write all he/she can about a controversial situation- with great supporting details and facts- but if he/she never experienced it, then how could you know it was the truth. For example, abortion. There are people who are for and against it. Each side, always has good reasons for their choice, but I am certain only few have ever found themselves in that particular predicament. Someone who is pro-abortion could say no, and someone who is against abortion could say yes. It is all about what choice you think you should make at that moment in time. So, I am going to give my most honest answer. I would tell everyone I care about to push through their problems and to take chances. Because in the end, they would have the chance to live a better life with no regrets and the knowledge that they tried their hardest. I believe I would do as such, because I have regrets; that if I did take a chance on, I know I would be living a different- possibly better- life.

This is irrelevant to the post, but I always thought this would be an interesting question to answer.
"If you had to kill the person you loved and cared about most to save the world; would you do it?"

2 comments:

  1. life is meaningful but short.Suppose you close your eyes this afternoon and you open them tomorrow, then one day past;you close your eyes today but you wouldn't open them any longer, then your life would be to the end. We don't know what will happen tommorrow,only the God knows, maybe we would be blind or deaf or we would die....So what we can do is that enjoy your current life.The atmosphere of happiness is in everywhere;how much you can get depends on how much you can feel and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not irrelevent at all, I don't think. Hmmm.... I'm not sure I could. I guess it would depend on who I had to kill. I couldn't take out my grandma, you know? But I've got a couple of cousins who could go.... ::wink::

    ReplyDelete