Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

Man, today is the first time I slept eight hours straight in weeks. I felt energized and my family and I took out my brother to Charlie Brown's for his seventeenth birthday. I can't believe it, he's taking his driving test tomorrow to get his license. I know he's going to get it because we both are the kind of people who don't fail when it comes to important things. For example, I was the dumbest and laziest kid in my Bio-130 and HEHp-225 class last semester. And I was on the brink of failing both classes because, I was failing tests and not completing homework assignments. But, I knew I promised my father to not fail in any of my classes so, in the last month I worked my a$$ off to get a C+ in both classes. The funny thing is I was pissed at my teachers for not giving me a B. I'm such a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment