Monday, February 9, 2009

My Morning

This morning I was more than ecstatic about the grade I received in English today. To tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting it at all. At least I'm doing good in this class. My second and last class of the day was the worst. I didn't do my homework or study for the quiz we had today. I ended up receiving a 40 on my quiz. I wasn't too happy about it but, what could I do. It's my fault. Also, I have a test on three chapters next week and I don't feel too good about it. I need to get my stuff together before I start endangering my grade for that class. Oh yeah, I know it's irrelevant but, my brother got his license today! One more thing, I need to start reading or I am going to have nothing to say in our next class discussion on the book.

1 comment:

  1. Congratultions to your little bro! ::grin:: Try to read the first three essays for Monday, if you can. I doubt we'll cover any more ground than that, you know? And I really loved that first essay. You should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete