Tuesday, March 17, 2009

When I am sick...

When I am sick I do nothing, except sleep as long as possible. I think that when I am awake all I will do is sneeze or cough. And it is never just one sneeze or cough; they come in rumbling groups forcing as much pain and annoyance onto you as possible. So all I do is sleep to avoid that. Of course, I take medicine before I sleep whether its prescribed medicine or Alka-Seltzer. Actually, I think Alka-Seltzer can heal anything. It has got to be a univeral remedy. I use it for a whole bunch things, whether its digestion, cold, flu, headache. Alka Seltzer is also good because of the flavors they come in. My favorite is cherry and flavors do help. Sweet or fruit flavored medicines allow people to drink the medicine easier; instead of better medicine that may cause you to gag. But the best thing to do is definitely sleep and let your immune system take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment