Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quotes and Source Integration

Definitely quote and source intergration. I find that this is hardest for me to use. I can find some really great quotes, but I have no idea how to integrate it into my essays. So I usually take some simple ones and just put them anywhere in my essay. I think if I have better integration, my essays will be superb. Also, I can't find any sources that support my topic. The problem is that may find an article that does support my topic, but I wouldn't recognize it; because I don't know how to interpret readings. I just read them, but can't find what assumption they chose to write about. So, I often find a sentence in an article, that doesn't support a specific assumption, and just place it in some paragraph. This is definitely something I would like to learn in class.

1 comment:

  1. This is helpful to know, Chris. We'll work on it in class this week.

    ReplyDelete