Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring

I am looking forward to the hot and long days. No offense winter, but you sucked this year. Especially since the heater didn't work in my apartment for a whole month. I have been waiting for spring for a while. So that my people and I can go play soccer, go out to beach and cool off with the water, and to have anytime of the day for fun. What I mean with the last one, is the fact that spring will have longer days and with the warm weather, anytime would be a good time to go out and chill. The thing I'm not looking forward to is work for two reasons. One, I wouldn't want to show up, especially if it is nice and hot out. Two, if it is nice and hot out that means it would be hotter in the kitchen and hottest in the dishroom, where everyone will be dripping sweat. I love the heat and sun. Because I'm a Jersey boy and a Lat. Latinos are especially made to deal with the hot weather and the burning sun.

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather be cold. I can always get another blanket or warmer socks - but I can't take my skin off when I'm too hot. :)

    ReplyDelete