Thursday, March 5, 2009

Annoyances

I have as many annoyances, as any other person. I hate it when your plans for the day get messed up, due to unforseen circumstances. I hate it when I get pranked by a buddy, especially when I am doing something important. I hate the chain mails people send you, so they don't die in three days or to meet their true love. I hate spam and telemarketers. I also hated when I was in high school, all the college mail I received that created a pile 3 feet tall. The thing I hate the most though, is when people act fake. The way they talk, dress, and act in front of others. Especially when you knew them before they acted that way. I did that for a while, but at least I realized the way I was acting wasn't allowing me to be true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment