Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 30

Monday is the last day for withdrawal from my A&P II class. I am currently failing this class. I have never done so poorly before. I either withdraw and save my GPA or I stick with the class and hope that I pass. I have no idea what to decide. But I do know, deep down, that I don't want to withdraw from my class, for two reasons. The first reason would be the waste of time and money that was spent on this class. The second reason would be the disappointment from my parents; for breaking the promise I made to them from my first semester. I do think that its possible for me to pass the class, but the problem is whether I choose to. I don't know what I am going to do at this moment, but I do know that this decision is going to be final when I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment