Friday, April 3, 2009

My Algebra 2 Teacher

This guy has to be the most unique and intelligent person in the whole world. He is an incredible math genius who had the oppurtuniyt of teaching at a different school with better pay; but chose to stay at my school, because he wants to help kids who need it most. He had such a way of explaining math, that a person who doesn't know what addition means could understand how imaginary numbers function. He was the hardest math teacher in my school and I was lucky enough to have him as my Algebra 2 teacher. Although I almost failed my first marking period, I managed to ace every upcoming period. During my finals, I was the only kid who managed to exempt the finals because of my superior grades. I find that as my greatest accomplishment mathmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment