Sunday, April 5, 2009

Essay

I don't necessarily hate any of the essays in the book; I find them all rather correct in their own way, but there was one subject that caught my attention the most and that was the identity subject. It just brought back so many memories from my high school, that I actually spent a whole day in my room recalling everything. I didn't know my identity in high school and just spent my time with various cliques. Of course it was fun at the time, but when I look back at it; I just feel sad. I always told my buddies that high school, wasn't just a bunch of kids attending school; but a small community reflecting and preparing you for your adult life. It was just the way I thought back then, but now I'm happy for my experience. If it wasn't for high school then I wouldn't know who I am, but I do know.

No comments:

Post a Comment