Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Favorite Subject

My favorite subject is Algebra; but the subject that I'm most fascinated by is Biology. I often think that people are interested in only two general subjects, that go in pairs. It is either English and History or Math and Science; but thats probably due to the fact that those pair interlace with each other so perfectly. I like Math because it is so simple to me; whether it has to do with formulas, equations, or theroems. I am one of those math geniuses who just understand it, but only on occassion. It usually only happens when I'm taking the course, if I'm not involved with it then I don't know it. I like Bio because the facts about humans and animals just overwhelm me with fascination. I think its just incredible how the human body works. It is as if every human has their own earth inside him/her where life is just breathing inside him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment