Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why I Cheat

Of course, as you can see from my title, I have cheated in school before. I only cheated for a couple of reasons. Well this one time, my paper was due on Monday and I was working on it Sunday. So I found a couple of different websites and copied and pasted the whole essay. I cheated cause I worked on the paper last minute. Another time, I was just not focused on the class because my teacher didn't give a crap at all. So if he didn't care; I didn't care. Inevitably, he assigned us a paper and I just copied the essay from my friend; apparently, he didn't care because he never confronted it to me. I think people cheat because they don't prepare or just dont care. It might be okay, every once in a while, but if it's consistent; then that person is just abusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment