Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my thoughts

Love is, what I believe to be one of the greatest pleasures someone can experience. I believe that everyone in his/her lives will have experienced love at least once. Whether it ends horribly or happily, is decided between those involved.
I listen to Reggaeton, a latin music genre, which is basically based on two things: love and/or sex. The music artists I listen to only sing about this and I enjoy listening to them, because I like the way they use and describe it. I'm not kidding when I say this, but this music drives me loco and makes me want to grab a woman and kiss her. I don't know how it is in other races, but Latin men find women to be very important to them, at least from men that I know. I do too.
Love is magical, because it can be revealed and hidden-at any time-from nowhere. The way love influences someone is very interesting, because it can make a person do things he/she never knew could or ever wanted to do. Once you have love, you want to hold onto for as long as you can. Because it feels so great, so amazing, and so wonderful. Everytime you see or think about her just puts a smile on your face, because you remember all the fun and great times you had with her. I definitely don't want to lose this feeling for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment